This past weekend we took the Imperial Blonde Ale that has been fermenting and transferred it from the carboy back to a 7.5 gallon fermenter. We added a little bit of the malt extract to aid in the carbonation process once these are bottled. This brings us to the next steps – bottling and capping.

We used an auto-siphon to extract the beer from the fermenter into a siphon hose and through a bottle filler to pour it into bottles. Once each of these was full, we hand-bottled them using a capper. The yield came out to be a little over two cases.

Now that these are done, they will sit and ferment another few weeks before being ready for consumption. And at that point, time for another brewing. Enjoy the pics…

[flagallery gid=3 name=”Gallery”]